- Are the position description and expectations clear and understood?
- Are there annual goals and objectives that are in line with the company's (yours) strategic objectives for the year?
- Do the annual goals and objectives meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time limited)?
- Did your office meet all its performance targets for the year?
- Did you office meet all its goals and objectives for the year?
- What recommendations do you have to offer?
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Office Annual Review
Before working as a professional organizer, I spent several decades in a corporate environment. Those of us who have ever worked for someone are familiar with the annual review process. But have you ever considered applying this concept to the organization of your office? If you were giving your office an annual review, how would it fare?